Blind Dot Voting
1. With a marker, clearly number each of the things you want the group to decide on.
2. Ensure the group understands what they are going to vote on by allowing time for review.
3. Explain that each person has three votes each, to use in any way they like.
4. Ask each person in the group to write down the numbers of the items they are voting for on a sticky note.
5. Once voting is finished, reveal the votes. Transfer the votes to the items. Do this as dots with a marker. This is so everyone can clearly see the result of the voting.