Join the Workshop Tactics community
Talk to other new and experienced workshop facilitators in our Slack channel.
You are about to join a community of like-minded facilitators, team leaders and change makers.
The purpose of this community is so we can learn and improve our craft of getting the best out of our peers and colleagues.
Whether you are completely brand new to all things facilitation, or you are a seasoned facilitator - you are more than welcome to join us.
You will also be able to speak directly to Charles, the curator of Workshop Tactics. He can provide advice and support on facilitation and design processes.
By joining the Workshop Tactics Slack, you are agreeing to the community guidelines:
- Be humble, practice empathy and humility
- Assume competence
- Listen carefully and actively
- Ask questions, and seek to understand context
- Encourage other people to listen as much as they speak
- Treat people with respect