1. On a large surface, create a board with three columns:
2. Get everyone to write what they want to talk about on sticky notes.
3. Stick everyone’s notes under ‘to discuss’.
4. Now get each person to sum up their topic. This is so people know what they are voting for in the next step.
5. You can go through each topic OR use Blind Dot Voting (with two votes each) and get everyone to vote on which topics they want to talk about.
6. Start the meeting with the highest voted topic and work your way down.