Mad, Sad, Glad
1. On a large surface, create three columns with “Mad”, “Sad and “Glad” .
2. On sticky notes, ask each person to spend five minutes writing answers to: “What are you mad about?”
3. In turn, have each person post their sticky notes in the “Mad” column, and briefly talk through each one.
4. Do the same for the last two columns. Sad: “What are you sad about?” and Glad: “What are you glad about?”.
5. Save time at the end of the meeting for discussion. This is a chance to reflect on all the input.