Roles and Responsibilities
1. On a large surface, such as a whiteboard, create a column for each discipline within the team. For example, Designer, Developer and Product Owner.
2. For each column, have three rows: Do, Discuss, Decide.
3. On sticky notes, ask each person to complete the three rows for the discipline of the person sat to their left:
Do: what are the core activities of this discipline?
Discuss: what do they discuss with the wider team?
Decide: what are they responsible for deciding?
4. In turn - stick up, share and discuss what has been written down.
5. As a group, move, refine and add sticky notes until everyone is happy on the roles and responsibilities.