Start, Stop, Continue
1. On a large surface, create three columns with “Start”, “Stop” and “Continue” .
2. On sticky notes, ask each person to spend five minutes writing answers to: “What should we start doing?”.
3. In turn, have each person post their sticky notes in the “Start” column, and briefly talk through each one.
4. Do the same for the next two columns. Stop: “What should we stop doing?” and Stop: “What should we continue doing?”
5. Save some time at the end of the meeting for discussions. This is a chance to reflect on all the input.