Three Little Pigs
1. On a large surface, create three columns:
Made of straw, Made of sticks, Made of stone
2. Explain to the group the story of the Three Little Pigs, if they aren’t familiar with it.
3. On sticky notes, ask each person to spend two minutes writing answers to the first column.
What aspects of your project, team, or anything work related are “made of straw” (weak, or could fall apart easily).
4. In turn, have each person post their sticky notes in the “straw” column, and briefly talk through each one. Affinity Sort as you go.
5. Do the same for the next two columns. Made of sticks: "Somewhat rigid, but at risk" and Made of stone: "Immovable, no risk at all".
6. Save time at the end of the meeting for discussion. This is a chance to reflect on all the input.