Who, What, When
1. Draw three columns on a large surface, preferably a whiteboard. From left to right, write “Who”, “What” and “When” at the top of each column.
2. Starting with the “Who” column, write down the participants who will be taking an action.
3. Ask each participant what actual steps they can commit to. Write these in the “What” column.
Tip: people are more likely to commit to actions when they are declared in front of a group.
4. For each row, ask that person “When” they will have that item done by.
5. At this point, there might be a lot to do. Encourage those who have not contributed so far to either